Monday, September 26, 2016

Shop tip | Glamour Day

Saturday is for shopping!
Wacht nog heel even met het kopen van je nieuwe outfit, want zaterdag 1 oktober is het weer National Glamour Day! Lekker shoppen bij veel winkels en online met 20% korting. Hier vind je alle deelnemende merken. Ik moet zelf werken, maar ga zeker even lekker online shoppen in mijn pauzes;-) Binnenkort laat ik jullie weer een paar leuke outfit foto's zien van mijn nieuwe aankopen. Wat staat er bij jullie op je wish list? Hieronder alvast een paar leuke shop quotes om in de stemming te komen;-) Liefs Rosa



I wish retail therapy was covered by my health insurance ; I could give up shopping but i'm not a quitter ; Just let me shop and no one gets hurt
If you can't stop thinking about it...buy itWork hard so you can shop harder
keep calm go shopping ; Nothing haunts us like like the things we didn't buy ; I may be a beginner at some things, But i've got a black belt in shopping ; Because I bought it in sale I actually made money; I am not a shopaholic. I am helping the economy ; Life is short. buy the dress

Post a Comment