Monday, September 21, 2015

My weekly instagram diary#37


I bought some little cookies at the pepernotenfabriek! | Mee selfie | Love the sky after rain

But I didn't like the rain:( | Healthy green smoothie at work | Lentil salad with goat cheese, bell pepper, carrot, lettuce and balsamic

Love my new straws | On my way to Amsterdam | They have a store in Amsterdam just for ducks:D

My niece running the "Dam tot Damloop" in Amsterdam | New Victoria's Secret store at Amsterdam Central Station. Only underwear and beauty things, but I found some nice lingerie| At the Albert Cuyp Market in Amsterdam. I bought some delicious macadamia nuts and a fresh smoothie.

Love the colors of all these flowers together | Shopping in Amsterdam. Soon I'll show you my purchase;-) | On my way back to Groningen with my favorite chocolate

Post a Comment