Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My weekly instagram diary#36

Meeting with Marlou for Followfitgirls@Coffeecompany
Detox smoothie with apple, pear and ginger
Delicious lunch at Feliz Fine Food Groningen
Crazy girl;-) Tee from Mango
My name in chocolate:D:D
So happy with my travel journal from my sweet colleagues. 5 months left, then we'll be going to New Zealand:D
Donate blood@Sanquibloedvoorziening
Friyay!
Love these flowers. I used the purple one for some creation at home that I'll show you very soon.
Green hulk pasta with avocado, spinach, sour cream, garlic, parmesan cheese, basil, chicken, salt and pepper
After workout selfie. I did the Followfitgirls ab challenge;-)
Ready for the After Summer festival Groningen. Proud of our bodytattoos
At the festival. I had a lovely day
Sundays at mom and dad with tea, pie and magazine's

Post a Comment