Monday, September 7, 2015

My weekly instagram diary#35

Hi all, I had a super fun week with lots of good/bad food;-) 
Lunch at home! Bread with goat cheese, balsamic, bacon and lettuce
Gymtime selfie:D
Very big treat from my love! 
My sis and me! I'm so proud of her. We were together to celebrate the birthday of my father
My sister made this delicious cake for my fathers birthday. My brother also made a delicious pie with pear and chocolate. 
Right?
Yummie! A friend bought these Tony's with dark chocolate and coconut 
OO guilty again! So bad but so good! I was working at a food festival called: Proeven in Groningen. It was very nice and lots of delicious food to taste.
Food Food and wine;-)
Me working at the festival
And of course some workout at home this week I did a lot of hula hoop! Did you had a nice week? Until next week! Love Rosa

Post a Comment