Monday, August 31, 2015

My weekly instagram diary#34

Hi All, I had another great week that I'm going to share with you. Monday I went with my mom to the city for shopping, but we couldn't find anything, after that, ice cream is always a good idea;-)| I love the sea so much in summer..| Workout for followfitgirls.com. You can find my workout here | Love my new skirt from H&M | At the gym. Love my pants with flowers from Rohnisch | Thursday I went with my love to the city and we had this delicious brownie at Wadapartja | A break at work because of must-watch Dafne Schippers! She won 200m Beijng! | And she motivated me to go running after work;-) | Very nice hot air balloons | At the festival Noorderzon with friends. I had a delicious meal with couscous and Turkisch sausage | Shopping cards from friends! So Saturday I went shopping again, this time with more luck;-) and soon I'll show you my purchase;-) | Pasta time | Healty smoothie before I went to bodyattack on Sunday | The last festival day of Noorderzon, I was with my cousins. It was very nice| This was my week! Did you have a nice week as well? Until next week! X Rosa
Post a Comment