Sunday, August 16, 2015

My weekly instagram diary#32

Beautiful sunset! I love the summer nights so much...
Green smoothie. I was a little bit under the weather this week, so I decided to take a lot of healthy smoothies!
Gym time! Bodyattack:D
Another green smoothie;-)
Delicious lunch@work
:D
I'm not a make-up kinda girl and I tried a lot of mascaras in my life. But this one is definetly the best I ever had. Love it!
Celebrated the weekend with a friend with this delicious wine:)
She also cooked for me and this was the dessert:D
Movie night at the market of Groningen. Unfortunately there was a lot of rain so the movie was canceled. But fortunately we still had a nice night with dancing in a bar;-)
Girls' night out:)
Saturday outfit
Discovered this very delicious chocolate:D
Sunday morning after my bodyattack workout I made this strawberrie smoothie:) Feeling better now with al the extra vitamins this week;-)
Car selfie! It was a very rainy sunday, so a good excuse to go shopping in the city;-) I bought a black skirt and a new pair of high waisted jeans from H&M which I'll show you later of course;-) Did you have a nice week? until next week! Love Rosa

Post a Comment