Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Streetstyle of Groningen part 3

Hi all, This is part three of my streetstyle report of Groningen. I often see pretty people with nice styling and I get a lot of inspiration for my own outfits. I thought it would be fun to ask people on the streets if I could take a picture of their outfit and share this with you on my blog. Enjoy! X Rosa 


Jet | Creative strategist

Jacket: Vintage | Hat: Zara | Shoes: Nike | Pants: Things I like Things I Love Amsterdam

Marielouise | Intercedente

Jacket: H&M | Pants: Mango | Sweater: H&M

Shoes: Nike | Bag: Paris 2 day

Lucienne | Investor in real estate

Jacket: Zara | Pants: Isabel Marant for H&M | Tee: Nikkie | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Bag: Zara | Shoes: Nike

Melanie | Physical therapist

Skirt: Tanqs Groningen | Jacket: Elle Groningen | Bag: Cowboysbag

Shoes: Sacha

Post a Comment